Stole this meme from
1. Last beverage: Dr. Pepper Cherry at the local Dairy Queen.
2. Last phone call: My mom's word place
3. Last text message: Not telling as it's too personal to me.
4. Last song you listened to: Megadeth's Angry Again on Youtube
5. Last time you cried: Last night reading article from I Heart Dogs.com
6. Dated someone twice: Sadly no as I've yet to find that special "someone" yet
7. Been cheated on: Nope and am so glad for it.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope
9. Lost someone special: My cat Spatz who died back in later December of 2012 who was around the age of 18-19 when she died. Spatz wasn't my cat, she was my child.
10. Been depressed: Oh yes... Definitely...
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope. I never have/never will drink to excess.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Dark Blue
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2015)
15. Made a new friend: Can't remember
16. Fallen out of love: Sadly no
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes. Several times actually from reading fan fictions and certain web comics.
18. Met someone who changed you: Can't think of anyone at the moment.
19. Found out who your true friends were: I know who they are and am glad to have them in my life.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Nope.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Wish I had a girlfriend to do that.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: I do know one online friend who I met at a local convention in Idaho.
23. How many kids do you want: Not really into kids and much prefer having pets instead.
24. Do you have any pets: I have six cats, five are outdoor cats and one indoor cat along with an outdoor dog. Wish I could have an exotic pet like a ball python or leopard gecko.
25. Do you want to change your name: I'd like to keep my real name, but if something were to happen then yes I would change it.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I think we went out to the local Pizza Ranch, will have to ask my parents what we did exactly.
27. What time did you wake up today: I think it was around 3 or 5 A.M. I can't remember for sure there. 0.0
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: To get my new fanfiction posted and someday find a girlfriend.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: This morning.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Have better confidence/be more outgoing, have better social interaction with my family.
32. What are you listening to right now: RWBY Theme: This Will Be The Day and Iron Maiden's Seventh Son of a Seventh Son on Youtube
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Not that I know of or can remember.
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing at the moment.
35. Most visited webpage: Deviantart, FurAffinity, FanFiction and Youtube
36. What's your real name: Not telling.
37. Nicknames: Spud
38. Relationship Status: Single and do wish to find the girl of my dreams.
39. Zodiac sign: Not really into that
40. Male or female: Male
41. Primary School: Pinewood Elementary
42. Secondary School: Monticello Middle School
43. High school/college: Monticello High School/Wasn't interested in College
44. Hair Color: Brown
45. Long or short hair: Short and becoming a bit bald. Wish it was nice and thick as well as dyed black with dark blue streaks
46. Height: Not sure exactly
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Sadly no.
48: What do you like about yourself: Can't think of an answer
49. Piercings: I've got low pain tolerance and I would have be drugged if I wanted to get a piercing
50. Tattoos: Same thing as piercings. There are some designs that I would like to have such as Vic Rattlehead of Megadeth, three crucifixes on a hill, eyes of Alice Cooper, wolf tribal or werwolf
51. Righty or lefty: Come again?
52. First surgery: Does getting stitches for an injury on your head count?
53. First piercing: Nope. But I would go for my ears
54. First best friend: Someone who shared my real name and haven't spoken with him a long time.
55. First sport you joined: Wasn't an athletic type person
56. First vacation: Went down to Kansas with my family
58. First pair of trainers: Huh?
59. Eating: Nothing
60. Drinking: Nothing at the moment
61. I'm about to: Probably study up on some bible scriptures or work on my fanfiction
62. Listening to: Iron Maiden's "Flash of the Blade" on Youtube and then maybe some Alice Cooper songs.
63. Waiting for: myself to get working on my fanfiction
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: Don't like being around kids as they agitate me very easily
65. Get married: Not until I find that someone who can tolerate my A.D.H.D., O.C.D., Apserger's Syndrome and Autism.
66. Career: Probably a janitor as I really like to keep things clean or working with rescued animals be it cats, dogs, horses or snakes.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Both
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Doesn't matter as long as the age difference isn't disgusting/creepy
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Nope, nor do I plan to do that.
77. Drank hard liquor: Tried a tiny bit of alcohol before and hated the taste of it.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, lost glasses a few times.
79. Sex on first date: Absolutely not. Would wait until marriage.
80. Broken someone's heart: Hope not. *shrugs* Not intentionally at least.
82. Been arrested: Nope
83. Turned someone down: Nope
84. Cried when someone died: Cried when I lost my cat Spatz
85. Fallen for a friend: I do remember having feelings for a girl back in my late elementary and middle school years but I didn't pursued her. Don't know what happened to her
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Not really
87. Miracles: Yes I do
88. Love at first sight: Umm not really.
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: Nope
91. Kiss on the first date: Nope
92. Angels: Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No, and never would. Just one girlfriend is enough for me.
95. Did you sing today: Can't remember if it was a song I usually listen to.
96. Ever cheated on somebody: No way. I'd never forgive myself if I ever did that.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: My childhood and relive watching the great cartoons back then.
98. The moment you would choose to relive: When I went to Las Vegas for the Monster Jam World Finals, went to San Deigo's Sea World or being in Idaho.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 95 truths: Nope.