|Mostly Transformers fanfics, photos, drawings that aren't very good. |
(I wish I was a BETTER drawer. )
1. Put your iTunes/MP3 player on random, and take note of the first 20 songs that play. It doesn't matter how silly they are, just put them in.
2. Post the first three lines/first stanza of the songs that you hear.
3. Let everyone guess which songs the lyrics come from.
4. If someone guesses correctly, strike out those lyrics and make a note of the song's title and singer/s, and the one who guessed them correctly.
5. Try not to cheat and use Google to guess them all.
Skipping instrumentals and foreign-language songs, for obvious reasons. xD
PLEASE only guess three or four on your first try, and save some for others to guess. I'll repost the unguessed ones in a few days and those who have guessed before can have another shot then.
I cast my heart unto the beast
Unto my sin
I would never find my faith in this belief unseen again
2. Don't touch your lips
Don't wear your hair like that
I feel your presence all around me
Don't get too close
Erasing the goblin, pointing the finger at you.
Erasing the goblin, squirming to see you remove
his destructive power in your life.
4. On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross the emblem of suffering and shame
And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
For a word of lost sinners was slain
5. I walk the streets alone
On feeble bones I ride
My sins are etched in stone
I got no place to hide
6. I walked through a county courthouse square,
On a park bench an old man was sitting there.
I said, "Your old courthouse is kinda run down."
7. Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found was blind but now I see
Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved
"Amazing Grace" sung by Johnny Cash
8. A pearl in a crystal shell,
Pure and race compassion shown,
A smile that deepens my health
9. Relentless, Relentless, years of brutal ways,
Relentless, Relentless, noise to clean your brain,
Relentless, Relentless, missionary force
10. From the hands it came down
From the side it came down
From the feet it came down
11. I saw the river of life
Flowing from the throne
Ending the curse, the curse of time
12. In this farewell
There's no blood, there's no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret
"What I've Done" by Linkin Park
13. So my dissent was a shallow defense I made to lay waste to the powers of fate
And all the blame I carry around my neck, a dead cycle of pain that I chase to find my way
14. A figure for the closing of time, the antagonist divine
Void of vacant word, one final answer to be heard
I will carry my decree into a storm of lead
15. Signing the paper of death
They say I could be dead
Cry out for his mercy
16. I hold you in like a deep breath.
Feel you like the last beautiful touch before a final rest.
I know I'll see you forever.
17. I remembered black skies
The lightning all around me
I remembered each flash
18. We speak of the devil
He's no friend of mine
To turn from him is what we have in mind
19. Love is a burnin' thing,
And it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
"Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash
20. I'm everything you've wanted
I am the one who's haunting you
I am the eyes inside of you